Monday, November 2, 2009

Yet Another......

Nothing is more dangerous than an idea when it is the only one you have.
Emile Chartier


people say i dream too much, too many ideas.... so many things i want to do...... all i have to say is LET ME DO IT..if you cant and wont support me then..... just you know, keep quiet..... dont bring me down and trample on my spirit...coz if you do, knowing me ill just get back up again.....

I fall 7 times ill just get back 8....

i know.... And to everyone reading...... heres what i have to share tonite.....

Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.

Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.

Good Night then....

No comments:

Post a Comment