Friday, March 12, 2010

-T- is for tomato and tired...


It was a loonggg tiring day, this week i pushed myself, my driving, my energy, my thinking, my time, my talking, my everything to the max....

I think i better go for a health check..pushing yourself constantly cant be a good thing... stress is not good... so many things happening, so many want a piece of me, yet theres only so much i can give...

I have my children who needs it more..and then theres Mr H...i mean I... oh me oh my... at least the meetings with ALaf 21 and telaga biru went on so well...

Buku saya akan dikeluarkan pada hari ibu ini InsyaAllah...tidak ku sangka, perjalanannya amat panjang...

Thank you Tomato for helping me discover, so many things... i cant help it, i really thank you.. and i constantly feel so great when i put you in my sald..without the red tomato, salad is so dull... i didnt really like tomatoes last time.. but after realizing tomatoes give you incredible benefits i love it now..yet selalu nak minta tomato masuk dalam salad bowl, saya segan, sebab saya tau tomato ada timun, dan saya ada celery... huhu..

In case you dont know by now... i love you tomato..in a nice healthy tomato way :)

2 comments:

  1. hurm...discover something about tomato then....i hate tomato kak wardina..even i knew it have a lots of nutrition....i love salad...but i dont like tomato...oh...should i trying to change my menu...?

    inna maal usri yusra...i know u can...jump..jump...achieve ur dreams....jump..jump...until u success...jump..jump...keep on jumping...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. assalamu'alaikum,
    nak terbitkan buku?
    bagus...let me know bila dah publish nanti...
    :)

    ReplyDelete