Monday, November 2, 2009

.....you.......


I just want ...............
Being around.........
Smiling with..........
Sipping, drinking, talking and laughing.....

Crying, Sharing, Thinking with......
Inspiration and dreams....
Share it with.........

Stay with me,
Hold my hand.....

Dream with me....
to....
Never Land........

ps/ brighten up my day...show me the way....
so much in me i just want to say.....under the moon... i wish to stay.... but the silence.... it doesnt make my day.... ill just continue to pray, that this feeling.... wont ever stay? Or maybe one day...... My skies will no longer be gray....:)

7 comments:

  1. Waahh kak dina dah pandai upload gambar!
    Bagus2 keep up the gud work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ishhh...cik n...dah lama reti ;)) tak de masa je...huhu....

    hernee....well.well...thank you, that will make my day....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam kak dina..really admire u..

    erk..yg tu lagu ke atau luahan isi hati?
    puitis sungguh..

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hihi..kidding la kak...
    luv u..so heppy u reply my comment. mlm ni tido senyum! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. meh reply lagi...senyum jgn tak senyum.... itulah luahan hati ita....;) ntah mana datang

    ReplyDelete